5 reasons to contact Bruce Public Relations:
1. You have just valuable new contract, and want to spread the word.
We would be delighted to get the word out. From announcing a new ship joining the fleet, to the awarding the contract for a multi-million pound hospital, to the opening of a new nursery, Bruce PR has helped clients of all sizes and shapes to share their good news. And we would be delighted to help you share yours.
2. You may soon be on the receiving end of some negative media coverage and you have no idea what to do.
Asking how you came to be in that unfortunate position isn’t going to help much at this point. What you need now is crisis management. And we have expertise in that. With clients in health care, transportation and chemical industries (to name a few), we appreciate that there is a lot that can go wrong. Machines malfunction, people make mistakes. What matters now is what you do about that. If you think this is the kind of help you need, get in touch with us — or another trusted and experienced firm — quickly. The sooner the better. You can thank us later.
3. Your business has grown to a certain point, but you would like to reach the next level.
We can help. In fact, this may be our favourite kind of work. Whilst our stock-in-trade is PR, what we are particularly good at is helping you to see your business with fresh eyes. With nearly twenty years experience helping businesses across dozens of sectors to achieve their objectives, we can often help you to find a new and better way of growing your business.
4. You have heard that this [Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Insert name of next new channel] thing may be important for your business, but have no idea where to start.
Yes, we can help you with this as well. If social media is something you know you should start doing, we can help you to position your social networking within an overall communications strategy. However, if all you need are a few pointers to set you in the right direction, we can help you with that as well.
5. Your [daughter / nephew / computer technician ] did your company’s website five years ago, but it’s just not what you need today.
From copywriting to press releases to corporate brochures to instruction manuals, writing is something we simply love to do. And if it you would like some help updating your website, creating some fresh material for your blog, or helping create a user-friendly manual for your product, please get in touch. We would be delighted to help. And if your website needs a makeover, we know some talented designers who can help steer you in the right direction. Together, we can ensure that your website is hitting the right note.
So there you have it. Five ways Bruce Public Relations can help your business. Right now.