It’s awards nomination season, and Inverness Chamber of Commerce members will have received an email recently advising of the deadline, and the categories.
Here are 5 reasons you should definitely NOT put your business forward for the awards:
- You are delighted with your business and its turnover. Attracting more business would simply be a nuisance!
- You’re too busy to write an award nomination! Besides, you entered before and you weren’t even shortlisted! What’s the point?!
- Your team already knows you love them — why would you want to sing their praises by nominating your business for an award? They might get big heads!
- You don’t need any more promotion or publicity for your business. You’ve already gotten lots of coverage, and that led to more work! Stop that now!
- You don’t mind missing out on all the fun and excitement at the Awards luncheon. You hate that sort of thing. And frankly, you’d rather eat a sandwich at your desk on Friday, 30th September.
What? None of those apply to you and your business? Well, why didn’t you say so?!
Start working on your nomination now! The deadline for entries is the end of July, but that comes around a lot faster than you realise! If you need help with your entry, talk to us. If you are not sure if you should enter, talk to us. And if you really don’t want to leave your office on the day of the awards luncheon, let us know, and we’ll get some pizzas delivered from our favourite pizza joint to you and your team. 😉