We’re delighted to announce that we will once again be exhibiting at the Inverness Chamber of Commerce ” Highland Spotlight Exhibition”
When & where: 23 September at the Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness.
We’ll be at stand D4 so please drop by and say hello.
If you’ve been wondering about your organisation’s communications, this is a perfect opportunity to have a chat and get a sense of how Bruce PR in Inverness may be able to help you.
4 reasons to stop by our stand:
- You’ve got some exciting news you want to announce
- It’s time your organisation took charge of its communications
- Your social media efforts have fallen flat and you don’t know what you should be tweeting/posting or blogging
- You’re a budding golfer*
*This one’s top secret so you’ll have to call over to find out more.
Some of the things we have helped our clients with recently include:
- a double-page feature in Executive magazine
- complete overhaul of website copy, and writing new copy
- launching a new product
- establishing a presence across a range of social media platforms
- writing stories for corporate blogs, and preparing a digital strategy
- developing a communications strategy for a large social enterprise
- preparing a nomination for a prestigious industry award
We hope that gives you a flavour of the kind of work we do. Remember that no company is too large or too small to ignore its communications!
To discuss your communications needs, please give us a ring on 01463 216226. And please come along to the Kingsmills Hotel and say hello!
Note: You can follow events on Twitter with the hashtag #HighlandBizWk.